Michele is a Resort and Second Home Property Specialist with in-depth market expertise and unparalleled service to both buyers and sellers. She is a widely respected member of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors® and serves on the Board of Directors at both the local and state level. Her ability to assist in price positioning your home and marketing your property is enriched by the most recent training and innovative marketing strategies. The sphere in which she can expose your home is strengthened by her strong connections within the industry, both locally and throughout the Southeast, and her vast referral network as a Certified Residential Specialist, member of the Certified Institute of Luxury Home Marketing Specialists, and as president-elect of the Emerald Coast Network of the Women’s Council of Realtors®.
- 2017 President-Elect Women’s Council of Realtors®, Emerald Coast Chapter
- 2017 Florida Realtors® Director
- 2017 Florida Realtors® Legislative Think Tank
- 2017 Florida Realtors® Education Think Tank
- 2016-2019 Emerald Coast Association of Realtors® Director
- 2016 Florida Realtors® Faculty and Program Subcommittee
- 2016 Florida Realtors® Curriculum Subcommittee
- 2016 Florida Realtors® Professional Standards Forum
- 2016 Florida Realtors® Resort and Second Home Specialist Forum
- 2015 Florida Realtors® Diversity Committee
- 2015 Women’s Council of Realtors® Emerald Coast Network
- Hospitality Chairman
Michele's Accolades Include:
- Voted 2015 South Walton Realtor® of the Year
- Florida Realtors® Newcomer of the Year Nominee, 2015
- Voted Newcomer of the Year by Emerald Coast Association of Realtors®, 2014
- Voted 2013 Rookie of the Year by Resortquest Real Estate
What You Can Expect from Me
In addition to the services we have covered, you can expect me to provide the following:
- Personalized attention and one-on-one service. The responsibility of managing your property’s sale is never passed off to other agents or assistants. I am present for every step and to gather valuable feedback.
- Regular communication regarding every aspect of your transaction, along with market changes, including new listings, price changes of competing homes, closed sales, and how you may consider repositioning your property to remain competitive.
- Assistance negotiating offers and preparing contracts.
- Attending closing to ensure all contract provisions are met.